Tuesday, January 17, 2017

And...Action!

This blog will take a deeper look into the world of film making. Most everyone loves to watch movies. It's a way for us to escape from reality for a good two hours.

However, I have always thought a lot more about the way a movie is constructed. The actors, the set designs, the costumes, the makeup, and all the things that make a film a film. It's all just fascinating to me and with this blog

I plan to use my journalistic skills to interview and learn from cinematic people. I hope to explain how scriptwriters, directors, and actors really consider the story that they're portraying.

Films are basically books brought to life. However, there are things directors or actors will do to further symbolize certain aspect of those stories.

So to concluded the first of many posts, I will act as your directer guiding you through the Reel Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment