Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Results

"If you have the words there's always the chance you'll find the way." 

Like with most new experiences people tend to learn several news concepts and skills. Blogging has been a new experiences for me in which I have gained knowledge on expression. I am not one to hide my opinion but through blogging I feel I have expressed some of them in creative ways. It has become a new medium for me to use my way with words.


“Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say infinitely when you mean very; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.” 
― C.S. Lewis


Throughout the semester I have blogged about various aspects of the film industry and I have tried to treat each blog as a new conversation.  I have tried to be mindful of my words and the specific effect I wanted it to have on that certain blog.
I feel with each new post my blog has gained more and more depth. It has become a place where we discuss more than why we liked a certain film.


“Writing well means never having to say, ‘I guess you had to be there.’"— Jef Mallett

Blogging is journalism with out some of the same limits. I am able to publish my own content and control it how I see fit. I act as the editor journalist, and page designer. I feel for the most part having a blog has helped me practice my journalism skills with out considering all the rules.

“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
— Theodore Roosevelt

Blogging has allowed me to venture into the world of cinema. I have been able to observe and explore all the different perspectives of film making. I have been able to share my love for film in interesting ways.

"A blog is only as interesting as interest shown in others." 

The most important thing I have learned from blogging is the topic of my posts. People will not read your product if they think it is just you venting and its endless copy. Be aware of the look and content of your blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment